We hire people who are highly qualified in the areas of mental and behavioral health.
We serve children and adolescents between the ages of 4 and 21 who require a variety or services and assistance, depending on their unique needs, including individual therapy, personal development, skills-building, and community linkages.
|Licensed Therapists ( LMSW, LAPC, LPC, LCSW, LMFT)||Contractor||CORE Services||Details coming soon.|
|Assessor (Fully Licensed, Bilingual||Contractor||Assessments / Clinical||Details coming soon.|
|Utilization Manager (Administrative)||Hourly / Employee||Utilization Management||Details coming soon.|
|Case Manager - (Community Support Individual)||Contractor||CORE Services||Details coming soon.|
|CCFA Therapist / Assessor||Contractor||DFCS Programs||Details coming soon.|
OTHER WAYS TO APPLY
Alliance for Change Through Treatment, LLC.
Attn: HR Director
3547 Habersham at Northlake, Bldg F
Tucker, GA 30084
The list below indicates the necessary documents that are required prior to your service date with our Agency. Because of State regulations, as well as the nature of our work, please take the time to ensure the following documents are located and submitted to us as soon as possible. Not completing or providing:
- Official College/University Transcript
- Copy of Automotive Insurance / Declaration Page
- Copy of Social Security Card / Driver’s License
- State Issued Licensure (LAPC, LPC, etc) – if applicable – or documentation indicating pursuit of licensure
- Completed Employment Application
- Completed Tax Form
- Completed Fingerprinting – Background check – Provided after selection
- Completed I-9
- Completed W-9